Five Subjects For Frequent Recollection (Words of the Buddha):
- I am of the nature to age, I have not gone beyond ageing.
- I am of the nature to sicken, I have not gone beyond sickness.
- I am of the nature to die, I have not gone beyond dying.
- All that is mine, beloved and pleasing, will become otherwise, will become separated from me.
- I am the owner of my kamma (karma), heir to my kamma, born of my kamma, related to my kamma, abide supported by my kamma. Whatever kamma I shall do, for good or for ill, of that I will be the heir.
- Thuse we should frequently recollect.
Interesting! I am Christian.
Thanks for sharing, "The Words of Buddha" I believe in Karma as well. Lately, it is hard to recollect with all of them in my head. They make it almost impossible to reflect, think, or do much anything.
The Blog Admin has control of the content. Any content that is not deemed suitable for this site will be removed. If you want to submit content for the blog email this address: email@example.com